Hegelmann Group Fleet
Because of consistent investments, the Hegelmann USA commands a modern, safe and efficient fleet. With ongoing maintenance and trained employees, we are ready to face the demands on the road. We are happy to invest in your safeness and ours.
Our vehicles are equipped with modern navigation systems (GPS) and GSM mobile phones and can also be fitted with camera surveillance devices upon request. Thanks to GPS, our vehicles are in constant contact with our dispatch team during the entire process of order fulfillment. This means the already covered route, daily mileage, speed and other key journey information is transparent and can be controlled at any time. Taking responsibility for both people, all our vehicles are regularly inspected and maintained by authorized service workshops. The average age of our vehicles is 1 year.
Your Hegelmann USA Truck will be:
- Made in America NEW CASCADIA FREIGHTLINER
- Powered by a DETROIT DD15
- Mated with the automated transmission
- Have a 72” raised roof sleeper cab
- Radio + Double Bunk and plenty of storage
- DISK BRAKES
- APU Unit
- TV with FREE NFL Sunday Ticket which includes more than 100 channels.
- Detroit Assurance 5.0: Obstacle detection, active brake assist, and adaptive cruise control;
- Detroit Assurance 5.0: Lane departure protection and video capture;
- Detroit Side Guard Assist.
When one of our trucks go down and the repairs cannot be made promptly, you are able to get a replacement truck if available (In Chicago)
- LED Headlights
- Assigned Trucks
- Microwaves can be installed in our shop if requested
- Equipped with fridge and power inverter
- Trucks are governed at 70 mph. SmartPass + ELD
Want to become a driver for Hegelmann USA? Apply here